Technical Support/Virtual Assistant/E-mail Support/Customer Service
Last active: 11/04/2014
I've worked for different companies as a Computer Hardware Technician for almost 3 years and 6 months. I've also worked in an I.T. Outsourcing company as a Level I Helpdesk Technician for 6 months. This are my competitive skills.
1. Installing hardware and software systems
2.Maintaining or repairing equipment
3.Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues
4.Setting up computer security measures
5.Configuring computer networks
6.Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email.
BROADBAND TECHNICAL SUPPORT/TRAINER
SERVERPLUS PHILIPPINES, LLC
21st Flr, Key Square Inc, Hanston Bldg.
17 One San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
June 2013- Present
• Provide training for DSL,Dial up and Fixed Wireless Broadband on newly hired Broadband Technicians.
• Provide Dial up, DSL, Fixed Wireless Broadband Technical Support via telephone communications with different ISP’s in USA, Canada and Hawaii.
• Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and make sure there’s no tickets left on the queue.
• Provide e-mail support and resolving issue’s on their e-mail settings and webmail issues.
Level I Helpdesk Technician
Stefanini Philippines, Incorporated
30th Floor GT Tower International Ayala Avenue,
cor. H.V. Dela Costa Street Makati City 1200
July 21, 2012 – April 21, 2013
• Responsible for 1st level Help Desk Support - Help desk calls, software installations, printer maintenance. Point of contact for BlackBerry user support and purchases; printer hardware maintenance and service repairs.
• First level support for the various requests that come into the ticketing system. Assist with various department paperwork.
• Supports, troubleshoots, configures, deploys, and train users on PCs, apps, and Smartphones. Set up and deploy new users machines.
• Codes Track-it tickets throughout the day, answers help desk calls, unlocks account, resets blackberry passwords, sets-up blackberrys, Iphones and Droids for new/existing employees, resets account passwords, formats laptops for new/existing employees, loads software for existing/new employees, does light troubleshooting for corporate/operating units.