Carlos Di Giovanni
Last active: 2 months ago
• Information Technology Executive with 30 years of experience in large private companies, focused on the O&G industry.
• Solid experience on acting as interface between IT and the business areas, senior stakeholders management, service management, suppliers and project management (from business case to stabilization and closing).
• Able to translate business requirements into IT solutions, navigating effectively across organizational structure in order to deliver results.
• Experienced on supporting business strategy discussions, acting on the decision making process, negotiation, investment analysis and planning.
• Experienced in systems management, applications and infrastructure, including operation support, demand and change management.
• Wide experience in Retail Automation, including different ways of payment, cards transactions, loyalty programs and innovative solutions.
• Ability to negotiate contracts, sourcing and procurement of equipment and IT service.
• Experienced in managing complex systems with multiple interfaces and suppliers, following local and global processes and the legal / tax requirements.
• Proactive, self-motivated, skilled in dealing with challenges, results oriented and focused on achieving business results through implementation of best practices, processes improvement and identification of cost reductions opportunities. Able to handle conflict and adapt to changing scenarios.
• Leadership experience achieved through management of multidisciplinary teams formed by local and virtual direct reports, contractors and suppliers of different nationalities geographically dispersed (virtual management). Aware of individual skills and strategic management of people, gained over 20 years acting in leadership positions. Focused on achieving customers and employee’s satisfaction, leading and motivating heterogeneous teams.