Freelance - Full Stack Software Engineer
Last active: 1 day ago
Over the past 5+ years working as freelance Software Engineer/Front End Developer/Web Programmer, I have worked on various technologies to develop web and desktop solutions for startups, SMBs and Inc 500 companies.
My core competency lies in providing insights not just to the website, but to the business as a whole as well as provide complete end-to-end management, not limited to development of a website or software project. I am seeking opportunities to build solutions from the ground up or manage existing for you or your business. I have a good eye for design and SEO knowledge.
* ASP.NET, C#.NET, PHP
* NoSQL, MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle
* Zend Framework
* HTML, HTML5, XHTML, XML
* CSS, CSS3, Less, Grunt, Node, Npm, Bootstrap, Responsive Media Queries
* Joomla, Wordpress, Magento, ProductCart, UltraCart, Bigcommerce
* PhotoShop, Illustrator
* Amazon Web Services EC2, SES, SNS, S3, Beanstalk, RDS, CloudFront, Route 53
* WPF, XAML, Google Sites, Apps, App Scripts, Git, SVN
* Rich Snippets based on schema
* RESTful API Development and Integration for Web and Mobile Apps
I have practical programming experience of more than 10 years, spanning from 11th grade to my graduation during which I created softwares for School, College, Companies and also few useful tools for personal use & Friends.
Few tools, websites, frameworks, sdk, anything I have recently worked on or have knowledge of:
Slack, Stripe SDK, ZF2, Quickbooks SDK, Bigcommerce SDK, Fedex/UPS Webservice, EDI, Magic Members WP Plugin, Zend Studio, Laravel, Parse, Cloud Code, Composer, Bower, Yeoman, Sendy, Github, Bitbucket, WAMP, XAMPP, Dropbox, AWS Beanstalk Worker, Wrapbootsrap themes, Themeforest themes, Putty, SSH, Cpanel, WHM.