PHP Architect/Senior developer (Symfony 2 / Zend Framework)
I'm interesting in long term projects. Business process automation to bring good quality of service is my main goal. As system architect I integrate best development practices to projects with huge clients base and complex business logic.
- Continuous Integration (revision control system, testing, bugtracking, code quality, automatic deployment)
- Application health monitoring and notifications
- Helpdesk system
- System backups and disaster recovery plan
- Api building (REST API, SOAP)
- Integration with remote systems
Currently Zend Framework 2, Symfony 2 and Phalcon are my preferable tools for new projects implementation and migration of legacy code.
As an in-office employee I had 8 years experience in software/IT/offshore development area (4 years in sphere of web development (PHP) , 1 year in mobile development (J2ME), 3 years as system administrator of heterogeneous networks (Linux+Windows)).
Now I'm totally focused on fulltime remote work with flexible worktime. Usually this includes morning/weekly meetings and bugtracking system to add tasks.
Most of the time I'm available on Skype, Hangouts and email. My personal mobile phone number can be used for emergency notifications/calls too.
- Zend Framework 2, Symfony 2, Phalcon
- Mysql(Mariadb,Percona server), Postgresql, Mongodb
Time zone offset: UTC/GMT +2 hours