Linux System Administrator
I'm a highly competent and organized Linux System Administrator with more than 4 years of experience in Linux Administration, hosting environment and maintenance of production and development servers. In-depth knowledge in management and configuration of Linux based servers, development of HA systems and security policies. Fascinated with automation of processes in shell and Python.
- Linux maintenance (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, CoreOS, RHEL);
- Cloud hosting (Amazon EC2, RDS, S3, DigitalOcean Droplets);
- Virtualization: (VirtualBox, Vmware, Openvz, Xen);
- Web servers (apache, nginx);
- Databases (MySQL, PostgresQL);
- Monitoring (zabbix, nagios)
- Mail servers (postfix, sendmail, antispam/ antivirus: clamav/spamassassin/amavis, courier, dovecot);
- Networking (DHCP, DNS, VPN, OpenVPN, firewalls: iptables/ipfw, qos, proxies);
- Python programming.
Graduated from V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Kharkiv, Ukraine, Department of Complex Information Technologies. Have a master's degree.