Professional Linguist & Project Manager
My professional experience mainly related to media and show business. I have acted in almost 40 shows, 2 films, and hosted 4 television programs. My voice has been used in narrations and songs in all the works I was involved in. I have also produced/wrote several minor works like video clips and infomercials. Professional freelance writing started in 2006/2007, where I have since wrote scripts and concepts for various episodes/programs for film productions. Other experiences include managing family business, and delve into the world of entrepreneurship. I have a new company that provides services in printing solutions and special-event management.
I have strong passion is writing, anything to do with writing which expands my imagination, pushing my own limits, reading or looking at new things, typing words and challenge my intelligence. My opinions are free and unbias and I’m constantly searching for new ways to express myself.
The works that I’m looking for in oDesk are mostly creative or technical writing (article, script & concept), transcription, translation, voice narration and proofreading. I’m also looking for a game developer companies to participate in gaming concepts, and book publishing companies to take part in the process of creating a book.
My Quality Policy is;
1. To only apply to job posts that I can undertake with confidence.
2. Guarantee of accuracy in details and assurance of quality in content.
3. Deliver the works within the reasonable deadlines.
4. Constantly communicating and verifying all details of the works.
5. Put effort in researching what I do.
6. Flexibility to work independently or within a group of people.