Expert in Linux / MCSE / Cloud / Virtualization. 10+ yrs.
Last active: 4 days ago
- My #1 goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline.
I am a 27 years old passionate senior technical engineer and Master of Computer Applications, former direct employee of VMware and IBM with 10+ years of experience in virtualization and IT infrastructure management.
Working exclusively for freelance clients from Jan 2015.
I possess strong oral & written communication skills to work effectively with my clients. I take pride in what I do and don't accept compromises when it comes to high quality work! My clients love my work. I think the key is my skills, dedication to get the job done and honesty.
- Deep knowledges of Corporate Infrastructure (including storages and SAN) and Networking technologies
- Linux and Unix Server Administration (CentOS / Debian / RHEL / AIX), with Apache, Nginx, MySQL, PHP, tweaking and optimizing Apache for better performance)
- Windows Server Administration (Windows Server 2012 R2, Powershell, AD, DNS, Group Policy, SCOM, SCCM, SCVMM, SCDPM, Exchange 2010/2013, Lync 2010/2013)
- Virtualization (VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, openVZ, Proxmox)
- Cloud Technologies (Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Amazon Web Services)
- I am keen on scripting and custom coding for automation purposes (using Bash, PHP and Perl for Linux or Powershell for Windows) and have more than 300 scripts and tools written (various web scrapers, convertors, import/export scripts, data analytic tools, reporters etc.)
- Server Auditing & Penetration testing
- Managed 700 Windows Servers with just a team of 2 members
- Developed High and Low Level design for "Zero downtime" migration of banking data centre with bare-metal servers to a hybrid cloud (VMware vCloud, SAN, P2V migration)
Microsoft MCITP, IBM Certified, RHEL Certified Engineer, VMware VCP-DV, Cisco CCNP, ITIL Expert - V3
My Microsoft Exam validation page can be accessed by this link:
(Transcript ID: 995744, Access Code: mcp995744).
Feel free to contact me regarding any question you might have. I usually respond within 8 hours or less.