Ritzie Edson Lamina
Senior Software QA Tester, 8+ yrs Experience (Manual/Automation)
Last active: 4 months ago
Mr. Ritzie Edson V Lamina is an I.T. Specialist with strong Testing and Test Management skills for 7 years.
He has extensive experience in the Support and Maintenance, Test Management and Actual Testing of various applications throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Mainframe systems, Oracle and web-based projects such as Branch Teller Systems, Teller Automations, Customer Management Systems, Retail Banking Systems, IVR, e-Stores, Oracle Forms, Oracle Clarify SMARTS Module, Oracle Financials, RSS, RMS, RDM and RF Gun. In his recent projects, Mr. Lamina was able to implement and manage applications of this technology on a national and global scale. He has worked extensively with various regional managers, consultants, and developers during system implementation and maintenance. He has also made significant contributions in testing these tools and applications for these projects ensuring all defects are captured, would meet client requirements and exceed client expectations.
Mr. Lamina also has programming exposure in various development tools such as Java, C++, Oracle, PL/SQL, HTML and UNIX. In addition to this, he has intermediate expertise of testing tools and platforms such as IBM Rational Functional Tester, CQTM, HP Quality Center / Test Director, QuickTest Pro and Manual Testing. Most of the applications that he had been working on were Customer Front End Systems, Interactive Voice Relay Systems, Consumer Banking Systems, retail/store solutions, automation projects, and in-house corporate systems. He is also familiar with open source solutions such as Linux and can readily use these tools to create the most reliable and cost-effective solutions.
Experiences or Skills in the following:
• Intermediate Expertise in the following Testing Platforms:
Manual Testing Tools (IBM Rational Functional Tester, HP Quality Center or Test Director, MS Office)
Automated Testing Tools (LoadRunner, WinRunner, Rational Functional Tester, QTP)
• Software Development Life Cycles and models (Production Support and Testing)
• Test Management, Planning, Execution, Defect Management and Coordination for Application Enhancements and New Technologies
• Basic PC Troubleshooting including PC Hardware and Software Installation
• Microsoft Office Package (MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Cellular and Wireless Telecommunications and Technologies
• HTML and web designing (Sharepoint, HTML Coding, Flash, MS Frontpage)
• Pneumatics Design and Control (Mechatronics and Security Automation)
• Computer Aided Design
• Programming Languages: C++, Oracle, PL/SQL, HTML/Java, UNIX, VB Macros, Mainframe (Navigation)
• Operating Systems: Windows 98, XPSP2 and higher, Windows Server 2000, Ubuntu,
Major strengths include strong coordination and test management skills with field exposure, strong leadership, excellent communication and presentation skills, competent, team player, attention to detail, dutiful respect for compliance in all regulated environment, as well as supervisory skills including reporting, team building, events organizing, hiring, scheduling, training, and other administrative tasks. In addition, he has thorough knowledge of current IT practices and processes with a clear vision to accomplish the company goals. He is also a Computer and Internet literate. Can work competitively and gracefully under pressure with minimum supervision, willing to learn new principles and eager to acquire new experiences and willing to be trained