Managemnt, Data Entry, Audit, Customer Service
Last active: 10/23/2013
• Identified and resolved audit issues, including legal, policy and contractual questions.
• Ability conducting audits of accounts, substantiating accuracy of policy classifications.
• Capability completing and analyzing client`s operations and accounting records for accuracy in preparation of audits.
• Obtained information regarding operations and business model to analyze the risk.
• Assisted in training and supervising new employees.
• Reviewed customer complaints and initiated solutions in an effective and timely manner.
• Managed and inventoried necessary capital for business operations. Effectively managed multiple projects without supervision, and regularly met my business goal.
• Responsible for developing and executing online acquisition and general marketing activities (Search Engine Marketing, e-mail campaigns, online advertising and newsletters).
• Coordinated personal data and implemented innovative methods to reduce campaign costs. Reviewed and implemented data hygiene activities.
• Loan Reconsolidation, negotiated and scheduled payment arrangements, amendments, deferments, pay offs, and set up voluntary/involuntary surrender applications.
• Processed credit card payments, reconciled accounts, created and maintained spreadsheets daily.
• Received the “Employee of the Month” award multiple times for scorecards and the highest collected amount.
• Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop , Acrobat Reader
• Sage Peachtree Accounting Software (Payroll Processing), NetSuite Accounting System
• Windows, Apple, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Quick Books
• Typing Speed: 50 words per minute
FOREIGN LANGUAGE SKILLS
Russian - fully bilingual/bicultural: speak, read, write and translate
Ukrainian - fully bilingual/bicultural: speak, read, write and translate
German – intermediate
DFW Legal Support, Garland TX, Entrepreneur 11/2010-05/2013
Citi Financial Auto, Irving TX/ remote, Frond End Accounts Manager 08/2007-10/2010
Pavestone, Dallas TX, Payroll and HR Representative 05/2007-07/2007
Ultimate Living International, Customer Service Representative 09/2005-04/2007
B.A. in Public Policy and Russian Language, Southern Methodist University
Dallas, Texas 2008- 2011
DCCCD, Brookhaven College, Accounting, Political Science, Computer Science, Communications, Speech, Government.
Farmers Branch, TX 2004-2007
Curriculum classes in Accounting and Public Policy, High School #11, Bookkeeping, Audit, Business Management, Public Policy, Government, Introduction to Law.
Nikolaev, Ukraine 1994-1996
• Member of National Notary Association (commission expires 12/26/2014)
• Authorized Process Server SCH8739 (commission expires 06/30/2014)
• Authorized Loan Signing Agent
• Member of American Association of Notary