Brazilian Portuguese - Lawyer / Translator
Last active: 2 months ago
- Brazilian Portuguese Native Speaker;
- Lawyer with a postgrad in business law.
- English fluent, IELTS certified;
- Experienced in working with translations, transcriptions, social media, apps, beta testing, creative writing, contracts and business law.
- Specialized on translating english to brazilian portuguese;
- Worked as freelance creative writer for a music blog sponsored by MTV;
- Can work up to 6h/day if necessary;
- Easy to get in touch with (is a fast replier);
- Easy minded person, is genuinely interested on understanding the client needs and asks whenever has doubts;
- Available for interviews via Skype, also won't mind doing a test before the job;
- Hard working, punctual and committed professional.
I am a Portuguese (Brazilian) native speaker living and working as an international business lawyer in the city of Porto Alegre - Brazil. I'm english fluent and consider myself a committed and punctual professional able to translate a wide range of materials, from English to Brazilian Portuguese and vice versa. I would like to translate apps and web content, anything related to social media will interest me as well.
I have a lot of experience on using social media platforms, hence i have 6.5k followers on my own instagram (if you want to check it out, please ask me and i'll send you the url). I also have a blog and run a Facebook page (6.8k likes). I used to do online clothing sales, on my own i've made +70 sales on 6 months, having developed strong marketing skills. I have worked as an app beta tester for Google, Superplayer and Facebook, so, i'm familiar with these kind of jobs. Also, i worked as a freelancer creative writer for a music blog sponsored by MTV, ask me the url if you want to.
I lived in London as an exchange student at Twin Training International, a British Council Accredited English Center, where I engaged on studying English Advanced. Back to Brazil, i started to lecture English classes to children. I'm a grade 8 IELTS student and have experience translating legal documents and general paperwork.