Java, J2EE, Big Data , Hadoop, Oracle , PL/SQL
1. Sun certified Java Programmer with 15+ years of strong experience in definition, estimation, design, development and implementation of multi – tier distributed enterprise applications.
2. Having Master’s degree in Computer Science from accredited university.
3. More than 7+ year experience in working in United States fortune 500 companies like Liberty Mutual, Broadridge Financial in domains like finance, insurance and mortgage.
4. Extensive experience in Software development life cycle[SDLC] and project management using Agile, Scrum, Iterative development model
5. Strong experience in co-coordinating task in between different teams - development, QA, Business, Infrastructure, external client and third party providers.
6. Very strong in Object oriented programming [OOPS] , Object oriented analysis and design [OOAD], Object Modeling ,Data Modeling, SOA, REST
7. 10+ years of experience in using Java , J2EE , WebSphere 7.1, 6.0 ,5.1,Weblogic 8.0 / 6.1 , JBOSS 4.0 servers.
8. Experienced into system migration and upgrade projects like upgrading JDK from1.3 to 6, and porting system from Websphere Application Server 5.1 to Websphere Application Server 7.0 and etc.
9. Expert into development in middle-ware components using IBM MQ Series, Message Broker, MDB, JMS.
10. Extensive expertise in designing / developing /extending framework like AJAX, DWR, JESS, Spring, Hibernate and Struts
11. Expert into designing J2EE architecture, SOA and design patterns
12. Strong 3+ years of experience in using XSL, XSLT, XML, SARISSA, Java Script, CSS and HTML for data and presentation layers.
13. 5+ years of strong in development of web service with AXIS 2.0 Java – RPC , business intelligence with ILOG – JRULE / C++ and JESS
14. Extensively worked on optimization of schema, Store Procedure, Trigger, Views in Oracle 10g /9i / 8i, MS SQL Server 7.0, Sybase, and DB2.
15. Strong analytical and problem solving skill, working knowledge of Open ESB, BPEL, JBI
16. Knowledge of C, C++ , DoDAF 2.0 , TOGAF 9 architecture frameworks
17. Learning Big Data – Hadoop concept and programming.