Web app's Designer/Developer
A full stack developer with 8+ years of Software IT industry experience in designing and developing integrated enterprise applications that talk to each other and can be accessed over the web browser as well as mobile devices using different technologies like PHP, PhoneGap, Java etc.
Major sound experience is working with open-source technologies with Enterprise level application development that can benefit your projects, having expertise in PHP, using frameworks like Codeigniter, Yii, & larvel and CMS like Wordpress, Magento, Zencart.
Have the ability to work collegiality along with the team and also as an independent freelancer. Looking forward for your consideration.
Skill Matrix :-
[ UI Specialization ]
[ Scripting Specialization ]
- Customized PHP (Oops & Core), AJAX, JSON, Node.js
- Frameworks : Codeigniter, Yii, larvel, Smarty template engine
- CMS : Wordpress, Zencart, Magento
- SHELL Scripting
[ Databases, SQL Programming ]
- MySql, PDO, SQLite, MS-Sql Server 2008, Oracle
- Optimizing Performance
[ Web Server ]
- Apache, NGINX, ODBC(MSSQL)
[ SEO ]
- Google Analytics, Adverts, Social marketing, Directory listing
[ Mobile ]
- jQuery Mobile, PhoneGap, SQLite
[ OS / Linux ]
- Ubuntu, Centos, Redhat, Suse, Windows
[ Version Control / Repository ]
- SVN , GIT/GitHub, Google Code,
- Bitbucket, Assembla, Trello, Sourceforge Launchpad, Repositoryhosting.com, Beanstalk
[ Web Services ]
- SOAP , REST
- Google APIs (Google Maps, GPS location ), Amazon APIs, SMS Gateway APIs
- Social media integration api's like Facebook, twitter, etc.
[ Server Hosting ]
- VPS management, WHMCS, Domain name configuration, Email Configurations,,
- Cloud Computing
[ Payment Gateways ]
Paypal, CCAvenue, Stripe, Authorize.net
Great Experience with Products development that includes Web Design and Development of applications like eCommerce, ERP/CRM, Shopping carts, Adverts Posting, Restaurant-Hotel Booking and Marketing Application, Social Networking, e-Learning, Job Portal application, Real Estate, Blogging etc.
Reasons to get hired me:
- Have the ability to work collegiality along with the team and also as an independent freelancer.
- I am available at least 8 hours of daytime (collegiality cooperation with your timezone), Can spend at least 40 hours/week on your project.
- With effective and positive communication skills and 8+ years experiences in Web Designing & Development that make my clients satisfied with my works.
- For long-term relationships, so as not to waste time every time you search for a new employee for every new project .