Jose L. Arrieta
Social Media Marketing/Translation English/Spanish/content manager/
Last active: 11/01/2013
Dynamic and creative professional with five years of international social media managing experience. Recognized for being a committed team-player with leadership capabilities and the right spirit to unite and inspire work groups. Experienced entrepreneur that understands the essential steps to initiating and carrying out a new project, as well as how to overcome challenges that arise. Adaptable, self-sufficient, and passionate about staying up-to-date with new tools and software.
INTERPATAGONIA – San Martín de los Andes, Argentina Oct. 2014-Present
Social Media Manager
• Maintain and monitor social profiles and media outlets and submit monthly reports.
• Generate traffic to websites, measure results of traffic and popularity based on investments.
• Propose end execute new ideas and digital strategies through collaboration of web and social content.
• Create and optimize strategic content on Facebook to increase the interaction and reach on social profiles.
• Implemented strategies that increased fan base on Facebook from 16,000 to 40,000 in three months.
INDEPENDENT – San Martin de los Andes, Argentina June 2013-Present
Social Media Consultant
• Prepare and carry out social media consultations, focusing on social profile management and monitoring.
• Teach clients how to advertise with Facebook Ads, as well as how to track advertising progress by monitoring likes, click-through rates, and/or impressions.
LA PELOTONA – Bogota, Colombia June 2013-Present
Community Manager, Writer
• Research, write, and publish content for website.
• Design and execute strategies to promote growth of social network.
CAPELCO FOTOS – San Martín de los Andes, Argentina May 2014-Sept. 2014
Social Media Manager
• Increased client interaction through the creation, publishing, and optimization of social media content as well as through campaign ads on Facebook.
• Directed traffic from Facebook and Twitter profiles to company website and local establishment.
ODESK – Mountain View, CA Dec. 2011-Feb. 2012
Remote Freelance Translator
• Translated websites from English to Spanish. Websites include Tiger Rubber & Plastics, Lakewood Rent-All, and Los Angeles Whale Watching Tours.
University of Córdoba - Montería, Colombia 2009-2012
• Completed 92 credits towards a Bachelor’s Degree in English Education
Marketing and Technology coursework – multiple locations 2009-2013
• Completed marketing courses from various online marketing and business schools.
• Skills acquired include computer technologies, investment, client management, digital strategies, social network monitoring, content marketing, social media marketing, and social advertising.