Passionate Software Engg
Last active: 7 days ago
An Accomplish Software Engineer specializing in Object-Oriented Design and analysis with extensive experience in the full life cycle of the software design process including requirements definition, prototyping, proof of concept, design, interface implementation and maintenance & Agile Expertise.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
• Possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design and Java Development, Skilled at progressing from problem statement to well-documented Designs.
• Architected enterprise software that scaled to millions of users; developed with object oriented analysis, design, languages, and frameworks.
• Improved product performance by profiling applications, analyzing benchmarks, and implementing appropriate architectural modifications.
• Solid management Skills, demonstrated proficiency in leading and mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environments.
• Analytical thinker that consistently resolves ongoing issues or defects, often called upon to consult on problems that have eluded resolutions by others.
Architectural Skill UML Object Oriented Design Methodologies Design Patterns
Concepts OOA/OOD (UML 2.0, Design Patterns), Networking, Network Security, Firewall’s, Network, Web Services, Data Structure
APIS Swing, Layout Management, JavaBeans, EJB
Web Servers Apache, Glassfish, JBoss, IIS
Database mysql , PostgresSql, Sql Server 2005, Sql Server 2008 ( Concurrently working on 3 databases at the same time )
Tools Eclipse, Netbeans ID, IntelliJ, VS2008, VS2010 (Concurrently work, on 2 IDE’s at the same Time with different Projects, Posses working Skill Java/.NET at same time development)
Source Control SVN
Web UI Development Dreamweaver 5.5, Flash, CSS2, CSS3 (DM5.5 engine direct Access to Android AVD for deployment)
Agile Project Mingle (Agile Project Management Tool)
OS RedHat, Fedora, W2k8, W2k
VMware Multiple OS (W2k8, Fedora 13, Red Had Linux 5, W2k) Configured for Virtualization at Home and organizations.
Google Google API’s (GWT, Map API, Android)