System Administrator & Web Developer
I have expertise in following:
• Enterprise NMS using Nagios, Centreon, OpenNMS, Zabbix, Munin, Cacti, Monitorix, Xymon administration & monitoring.
• Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and management of Solaris Servers both with x86 and Sparc architectures.
• Manage network in Linux environment. Install, configure and deploy (Linux Flavors. RED HAT, Centos, Debian, Ubuntu etc)
• DTrace, Patch Management, Syslog, NTP, BART, Apache, Postfix, Dovecot, Squirrel Mail IPMP, SFTP, Firewall, Bash Scripting, Cronjob, Users account management.
• OS Hardening, Security, Auditing, Patching on linux & solaris servers.
• Web Server(apache,nginx), Tomcat, PHP, Phpmyadmin, Wordpress, Joomla, Java.
• Database Server(MySQL Server), MySQL Master-Master & Master-Slave Replication.
• Plan and implement data security by file permissions, back up and disaster recovery plans.
• Troubleshoot networks, systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctioning and other operational difficulties.
• Storage Area Network, NFS, iSCSI, DRBD
• Resolve local network/system issues.
• Configuration and set-up of all new server systems required internally for the company's activities
• OS hardening and Patching
• Backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including internet access, office systems and applications support.
• Server backup using rsync
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
• Configuration and maintain the Remote Servers
• Vulnerability scanning of Networks, Web Applications
In addition to this experience, I have created a website http://tecdistro.com. The goal is to give the better solution and guide for system administrator to make the things easy.
I also bring to the table strong computer proficiencies in Wordpress, MS Word, MS Excel and CRM database applications.
I have developed a wide range of websites using HMTL, DHTML, PHP, and MySQL including sites for startup companies and small businesses. My core competency lies in complete end-end management of a new website development project, and I am seeking opportunities to build & configure websites from the ground up for you or your business.