Sales Marketing/Customer Service Representative
Last active: 10 days ago
My first job was in Sitel (Baguio City) for 2 years, and I was with Hawaiian Airlines Account as a Customer Service Representative for 18 months. I got promoted from Customer Service Representative to Web Support Representative for the same account for 6 months.
February 2012 - March 2015, Entered Pharmaceutical Industry as Medical Representative at Takeda Pharmaceutical Philippines.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Confer with customers by telephone in order to provide information about flights and services, to take reservations or cancel reservations, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
- Review insurance policy terms in order to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
- Review claims adjustments with dealers, examining parts claimed to be defective and approving or disapproving dealers' claims.
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices, and prepare invoices for returned goods.
- Order tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures in order to prevent future problems.
- Brand Achiever Award (Medical Representative Category) - Takeda Pharmaceutical Phils.
- University Scholar - University of Baguio.
- Passed: Licensure Examination (Insurance Commission).
- Passed: Nursing Licensure Examination.