Last active: 2 days ago
I came back to my country, Japan in 2014 after 8 years in Germany!
I had studied "translation, Japanese-English" in Japan for 2 years and had worked for 2 import trading companies for 12 years.
At this moment I go to work to a translation company once a week to improve my translation skill and
On the rest of days, I am working as a freelance translater and interpreter.
* Softwares: Professional translation software(only to shorten the working time. I don't rely on it fully for my job.), Torados Studio 2011
* Books and dictionaries I use for technical translation: machine, machinery tools, etc.
* Translation proficiencies:
1. technical maunals like machine parts.due to my vast experience in the technical field.
2. business letters: I was a secretary of a preside and the owner of a WEB shop.
3. app : Many projects are concerning to app recently, game, travel, etc
4. WEB site : from my successful WEB sales experience.
5. Fashion:Due to my WEB shop experience
6. Cooking: I love to cook and eat!
7. Travel: One of my hobbies
* * NOT proficient in:
Medical, law, patent, finance, and adult contents
* percentage of projects : Japanese-English 15%, English-Japanese 75%,
*** note for the invitation *** I NEVER accepted US$0.02/word jobs.
1. Working capacity: 1,500-2,500 words/day
2. Interpreter service area: Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka