Tonie Snell, CMS
Tech Diversity Sourcing & Recruitment Strategist
My experiences range from corporate recruiting, staffing and contract headhunting, change management, diversity best practices in hiring and training and employer branding for a global marketplace.
Human Resources requires a broad combination of hard skills; working knowledge and an understanding of applicable labor laws, comprehensive and up-to-date experience in EEOC best practices and document control, to name a few. It also requires soft skills; like strategic planning, time management, organization, attention to detail, being fully aware that talent/employees are the brand ambassador of any organization wanting to compete in a global marketplace coupled with concise communication and a collaborative effort with your team
I welcome the opportunity to speak to you further about how my experience and commitment can be an asset to your company.
• 15+ years of contract full-desk recruiting and staffing experience.
• Proven track record of closing "difficult to fill" positions in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
• Recruiting Specialty: Startups, Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, General Labor, Medical, and Call Center.
• Industries Supported: Creative, Marketing & Sales, Accounting & Finance, Information Technology (IT),
Healthcare, Insurance, Legal, Manufacturing, Transportation, and Non-Profit.
• Types of Positions Filled: Account Executives, Executive Sales Managers, VP, Sales & Marketing, B2B
Sales Professionals, Product Managers, Customer Service, Consumer Bankers, Assistant Branch Managers,
General Laborers, Executive Assistants, Auditors, Underwriters, Healthcare Administrators, Nursing, Allied
Healthcare, Service-Oriented, Office Managers, Research Specialists,