Mechanical Engineer with Design experience
I have had the experience of manage with successful multiples engineering projects evaluated at international level. I have achieved manage groups with more of 30 people, worked under pressure successfully, being good in different groups, and learned about management responsibilities that exceed my university career. Finally, I had the experience to evaluate engineering designs at a collegiate international design competition (Design Judge at Rochester Institute of Technology Baja SAE Competition).
- Project Engineer
Ingeniería de Consulta Incostas, S.A.
Design & analysis of components of an engineering project. Management and planning of engineering projects. Review and modify technical drawings and papers.
- Design Judge at Collegiate International Design Competition
Rochester Institute of Technology – Baja SAE Rochester World Challenge 2013
Reviewing and judging of the engineering applied in the design of suspension, steering and brakes of all-terrain vehicles.
- Instructor of SolidWorks™ Basic Design Course
- Power train Division / Institutional Relations Director (H R Manager) / Team Captain (CEO) / Finance Director (CFO) / Suspension Division / Advisor (2007-2013)
Team Baja SAE USB is an academic project based on the design, build and evaluation of an all-terrain vehicle (ATV). The team is organized as a small engineering company to develop the project and participate (every year) in the internationals design college competitions hosted by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE).
As member of Team Baja SAE USB I took practice of many theories learned in my career through a real engineering project, including administrative responsibilities in areas as finance or human resource, doing projects that go from the design of mechanical elements to elaborate design and cost reports. As president, I led the team to compete in the international competition Baja SAE WWU, achieving for the first time the first place in Design Presentation against 120 universities around the world.
- Advanced knowledge in the software: SolidWorks™, Microsoft Office™, AutoCAD™, Matlab & Simulink™.
- Intermediate knowledge in the software: Ansys®, Gantt Project™, Lotus Vehicle Simulation, Mathcad™, C++, Sprit CNC, Catia V5.
- Skill to lead a working group.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to operate many manufacture machines.
- Manage of time and resources.
Thesis: "Semi-Active suspension control design for a Baja SAE (ATV) prototype".
- 1st place in Design presentation. Baja SAE Western Washington 2010.
- 2nd place in Design presentation. Baja SAE Illinois 2011.
- 1st place in Cost Evaluation. Baja SAE Illinois 2011.
- 2nd place in Cost Evaluation. Baja SAE Western Washington 2010.
- SolidWorks™ Cover Image for SolidWorks™Student Version 2012-2013