Last active: 09/29/2013
• MBA (Project Management) graduate with progressive management experience using best practice and strategies for thorough and accurate analysis of business operations and completive trends.
• Seven years of experience in directing and delivering successful products and projects (domestic and global for enterprise and engineering) in all facets of development lifecycle from feasibility analysis to closing through team work involvement and communication, workflow optimization, initial design, long-tern planning, scheduling, documentation, implantation, and quality review.
• Extensive experience in understanding customer needs and desires, assessing and identifying the market needs, developing and implementing strategic plans, as well as designing, enhancing, and managing new and existing product development throughout product full-life cycle.
• Hybrid background in marketing, sales, customer services, healthcare, engineering experience with great understanding in financial forecasting using financial statement such as balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow.
• Experience using project management tools and techniques for project planning, resource management, cost management, time management, risk management, integration management, scope management & change control, monitoring, quality assurance, and quality control.
• Understands how to track all activities against the plans by a generated ongoing earned value analysis to provide regular and accurate reports to senior management, project office and client management, as appropriate.
• Ability to communicate, develop strong trust-based, and establish long-term professional business relationship with project team, clients, staff, top management, executives, vendors, and other stakeholders at all level.
• Knowledgeable in purchasing, procurement, vendor contract negotiations, vendor selection process, and producing project forecasting.