SEO / Analytics / Digital Marketing Consultant
Last active: 10/05/2014
With over 9 years of SEO and internet marketing agency experience I've worked with businesses both large and small to develop highly effective SEO, link building, content marketing, social media, conversion rate optimization, lead generation, email marketing, paid search and display advertising campaigns.
I'm well versed in all aspects of planning and implementing SEO campaigns, from keyword research and competitive analysis to link building, page / website optimization and content strategy development.
In addition to SEO, I also develop comprehensive online marketing strategies which take advantage of multiple channels to increase sales, generate traffic and produce more leads.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Webmaster Tools
- HTML5, CSS3, (X)HTML, CSS, XML, responsive and mobile web development
- WordPress, Joomla and other CMS platforms and frameworks
- MS Office Suite, Google Drive, Basecamp, SalesForce, SugarCRM, MailChimp, InfusionSoft
- Raven, SEOMoz / OSE, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Authority Labs, WhiteSpark, Majestic SEO