Web Developer with Extensive Linux experience
Last active: 03/04/2014
A web developer turning a hobby into a career.
Some of the highlights so far:
* Socket communication with industry controllers
* long-running daemons (memory management included)
* Developed software within a SSAE 16 and PCI-compliant environment
* Worked with Apache (htaccess, mod_pagespeed, mod_security) and Nginx
* Architected and developed an eCommerce platform utilizing CakePHP, Composer, and MySQL.
* Setup an IDS to detect files as they are modifed on a system.
* Used chroot jails to restrict access to specific users.