Team leader software developer
Last active: 01/13/2014
Working for a challenging organization which offers professional development and growth potential and to further build upon my academic training and experience to benefit the employer and advance my career.
1. August 2012- present
Team Leader Java Developer
• Responsible for delivering and maintaining Alexandria Port application, monitoring and controlling problems as performance ,data ,code error during delivery time.
• Responsible for the entire System in Suez ports (Developing, Enhancements, Fixing bugs & requests from sites)
• Participate in creating Integrating system for sending EDI messages between shipping Agents and port Authorities
• Handling integration problem in Damietta port and delivering integration project to customers
• Delivering and presenting integration solution to the port authority
• Presenting our solutions to port-Said port’s authority
• Using framework & tools: J2EE, struts ,spring2.5 over hibernate3 and Oracle9.10g,Crystal Report.
• Middleware: Apache Software Foundation Server ,tomcat 5.5 ,Apache Active MQ over Unix centos 6.
2. January 2013-May 2013 at Utopia (Saudi Canadian Company)
Technical Team leader
• Participate in designing ,Development and testing phases Web Application Software project to Saudi Government Amana Makah
• Using framework & tools: spring 3, hibernate3 , JSF , and JPA Oracle 11g xe , Birt report tool
• Middleware: Apache Software Foundation Server ,tomcat 7.0
• Ant build
• Using Joget workflow as in analysis elicitation phase to confirm Amana business requirements
3. December 2010 – March 2012
Senior Java Developer
• Outsourced From IST Egypt to Malath Insurance company
• Responsible for Constructing, analysis, development, designing, testing and deployment new applications to Malath insurance Company
o Portal for access all application and forms related to the Malath (HR, Financial, approval, medical and I.T.)
o Dash Board for CEO and top managers to monitor KPI of Malath branches product and services, with some privilege specifications and customization(Auto sending mails , SMS ,Sounds and colors Alert)
o Developing a new Information Center Web Application for insured Customers.
o Integrate Oracle Workflow Standalone v2.6 with Exchange mail server
• Using framework & tools: Extjs 3.3.1(sencha) spring3 ,hibernate3 , Oracle11g, Crysal Report 11,jsp, and prototype js
• Middleware: Apache Software Foundation Server ,tomcat 6.
4. June 2007- December 2010
Java Developer (June 2007- December 2009)
Senior Java Developer (Jan 2010- December 2010)
• Participating in the software development team for the development of SPS (Smart Port Solution) for the following modules: (Gate Control, General Cargo, Stevedoring, Warehousing and Billing Systems). Also developing Web Applications for linking and integrating all port’s community entities in a single huge network, in the Alexandria, Damietta & Suez ports.
• Responsible for the entire Billing System in Alexandria, Dekhila and Suez ports (Developing, Enhancements, Fixing bugs & requests from sites).
• Billing is a generic system to generate all invoices for all ports authorities like (Vessel, Harbor, Containers, Gates, General Cargo, Stevedoring and Warehousing invoices).
• For short period, working with integration team for developing SOA application implemented by Enterprise Service Bus. This application is a lightweight standard-based messaging system with enhanced features to provide flexible, reliable, and intelligent messaging by relying on standards.
• Using framework & tools: struts ,spring2.5 over hibernate3 and Oracle9.10g,Crystal Report.
• Middleware: Apache Software Foundation Server ,tomcat 5.5
Freelancing and Independent Work:
• Developing websites for Gulf International Company & Egyptian Center For Human Development using CMS joomla framework.
• Consultant for EGID company & HSBC Bank Egypt for a
process migration project (changing platform from .Net to JEE and JAX-WS) and GUI issues - march 2011