Professional translator and journalist
Last active: 13 days ago
Professional translator. Native Russian speaker, strong grammar and writing skills. Fluent English. 12+ years in English/Russian translation.
• Translation/editing, text writing, proofreading. Human translation only
• Use QA tools and methods to ensure single style and relevant terminology
• Tech-savvy. Can work with AutoCAD, Solidworks, Photoshop, PDF OCR/Editor
• CAT tools: Trados, memoQ, Memsource, Passolo (or any other tools if need be)
• Making glossaries. Project management / team work coordination
• Oil and gas upstream/downstream (e.g. Exxon, Chevron)
• IT, web-site translation, software localization (e.g. Cisco, Microsoft, HP)
• Operator's manuals, MSDS, as-built documentation, mechanical engineering, construction related documents, and other technical materials (e.g. Cassio, RZD, Sixt)
• Construction equipment operation: tank-trucks, excavators, backhoes, bulldozers, forklifts, manlifts, cranes, helicopters, etc.
• Coaching/training materials (e.g. NCCER, HSE/IIF trainings and workshops, etc.)
• Legal translation, notarization, apostillization, consular legalization, contracts/agreements, articles of association, etc. (e.g. E&Y, Cyprus/BVI/etc. offshore documents)
• Medical translation (e.g. Johnson&Johnson, Schülke, Ferrosan, Oxford Medical)