Multimedia Producer/Creative Director
Last active: 9 days ago
My name is Mike, multimedia producer/creative director. I am experienced in high-end and creative multimedia storytelling. My purpose is to provide movie/TV quality multimedia editorial development and production editing services for individuals and businesses. My services focus solely on web video marketing (e.g., explainers, stop motion, 2D, 3D, whiteboard Animation, kinetic typographic, infographics, etc.), individual gift, and event-driven entertainment solutions by using your or your clients content to create a purposeful, meaningful, and compelling video, a VideoStory. I am always looking to establish ongoing business partnerships that extends one-off projects. I am located in Brooklyn, NY (United States).
MY PRE-PROJECT CONSULTATION APPROACH (FREE)
A) Preliminary conversation via email, Skype, phone, eLance conference to better understand scope of work, deliverables, business, service, etc.
B) We’ll review any project documents, files, video, etc. for us to provide production, creative and editorial recommendations (we often find that clients think they know what they want, but what they want might not be the best visual or production solution)
C) You review recommendations and we answer any questions and provide feedback
D) You decide to move forward with us or pass
E) Agree upon project milestones, requirements, fix rate price, and then we are ready to get our creative juices flowing
MY PROJECT APPROACH (not limited to)
- Get to know your business, services, products, voice
- Understand your market
- Understand your competitors, especially their use of video
- Understand your customer (B2B, B2C, segment, etc.)
- We provide a Project Executive Summary Report so you know we understand your focus, goals, and business
- Always align your video to the look & feel of your product, brand, website, and/or collateral material
- A collection of images, videos, and pictures combined with music, narration, or audio sound effects convey strong emotions, a single point, mood, or message(s).
- Images and photos can speak more loudly than words, especially in the digital world we live in.
- Images, photos, and videos can illustrate, define and put intentional messages in to context.
Think of me as your personal digital documentary curator of your past and present collection of content (photos, video clips, images, etc.) you have so carefully saved. As your digital documentary curator, I'll be responsible for collecting, selecting - of course with your input - your best photos and videos to be displayed in a video story format (a VideoStory). I'll organize how best to produce (exhibit) your content through multimedia video, and research the backstory about each content element, plus writing text that supports them.