Business Plan Writer/Strategist
Last active: 15 days ago
* Over 7 years of progressive experience in writing business plans, pitch books, financial projections/analysis, and accounting.
* Expertise lies in the preparation of investor-ready business plans, immigration business plans, venture capital business plans, and business plans for internal assessment/feasibility purposes.
* Worked with high net worth individuals and companies generating a multimillion-dollar turnover per annum or seeking and investing as much as $300 million seed capital.
* 100% customer satisfaction backed by a unique Upwork Money Back Guarantee on hourly contracts, meaning you will get your money back from Upwork in case of dissatisfaction.
* 98.8% positive reviews on Upwork.
* 99% job success rate on Upwork.
* Highly recommended business plan writer by previous customers
* IBISWorld industry research reports are available for US-based companies, which is a highly reputable source for collecting industry-specific statistics and trusted by private investors, bankers, and venture capitalists. IBISWorld charges $950 per industry report that you will get included in your business plan free of cost.
* Use of royalty free images in the business plan and pitch book that you can even put up on your website, social media pages, or incorporate in flyers, brochures, advertisements, and other promotional materials.
* Free business plan review available!
* Ranked 1st in the Business Plan Test among over 9,000 test takers, by achieving 100% score. The test result is visible in the profile below. Ranked among the top 10% or 20% successful test takers in all other relevant tests.
* Sophisticated and appealing designs for business plans and pitch decks to inspire your prospective investors and other stakeholders.
* Willing to sign the NDA to provide maximum protection to your business model and commercial interests.
Faisal has over 7 years of progressive experience in writing award-winning business plans, investor pitch books, marketing plans, new business development, business coaching, market research, industry analysis, branding, pricing, financial analysis, corporate accounting and management consulting fields.
A savvy start-up business planner and strategist, Faisal commenced his professional career back in 2007 when he secured his first employment in Comprehensive Business Consultant, Islamabad, Pakistan as an Assistant Auditor. He accelerated his professional career further in accounting and financial analysis fields by joining SNL Financial as Financial Analyst in 2009, a leading financial data providing firm having a home base in the US and branch offices in over 15 countries across the globe. Acknowledging his tireless efforts and dedication to work, he was quickly promoted to Coverage Analyst role later in 2011, where he continued to serve the organization for another one year.
At the beginning of 2012, Faisal combined his business acumen and vast experience and founded his own business plan writing firm, Aceplans. Being a business plan writer, strategist, and start-up adviser at Aceplans, he has worked with several start-up companies and helped them in preparing business plans, business strategies, operational plans, marketing strategies, and financial projections. The most of his clients were originated from the US, UK, Canada, Middle East, and Australia.
I am looking forward to meeting you and discussing your startup business idea and needs. So what are you waiting for? Contact me today and let's start working on your business plan right away!