Last active: 08/27/2014
My career path encompasses progressive roles from Online Marketing Manager to Project Manager/IT Business Analyst in Banking. I am an accomplished and analytical Marketing and Project Manager with comprehensive experience driving marketing strategies and plans, managing web software products and services, and analyzing key metrics. Proven success across and expertise in Web tracking and performance, content management systems, and search engine program development. Expert team leader and communicator able to forge solid relationships with clients, managers, and peers. Tech-savvy with fluency in Dutch, English, Turkish, German, and French.
Highlights of my qualifications:
• Orchestrating the launch of a new “Online Money Transfer” product, leading a team of 8 to develop requirements / specifications and test, market, and execute this customer-facing tool in the Netherlands
• Selected by management to implement new website project, motivating team and achieving deadline, and successfully implemented new design and platform for DHB Net Banking.
• Providing essential team leadership and support while building key client relationships through effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership abilities.
• Analyzing a full range of business concerns, needs, and requirements to identify and recommended processes, products, and solutions to meet goals and objectives.
• Leading all online, direct marketing and PR activities for DHB Bank, leading company to distinction as “Best Bank in savings and deposit accounts” by EuroFinanzen magazine and earning Best Advertisement in Banking and Insurance Sector Award in 2006.
• Possessing fluency in Dutch, English, Turkish, German, and French.