Misbah Mubashra Zafar
A Project Management Professional with 11 years of work experience
11 years experience in Special Projects (Government), Commercial, Marketing, Management, Production, Quality Assurance, Research & Development, Operations, IT and Customer Services.
Gained in depth knowledge in configuration and usage of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista & Windows 8 Pro operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint and MS Visio along with Corel Draw & other editing Tools.
Strong report writing and content writing skill developed by compiling comparison studies for miscellaneous marketing zones & for different events.
Strong coordination skill developed in assisting, evaluating, record keeping, documenting within country’s major corporate sector.
Have an IELTS Score of 7.0 with speaking 7.5 (test taken in June 2013)
S K I L L S
- Graphic Designing Course with Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop.
- Member of Pakistan Engineering Council (Registration No 441).
- Served as Auditor for ISO in misc job positions throughout the career path.
- Trained by CBI Netherlands for “Market access in EU Countries”.
- Leadership Capabilities.
- Project Oriented Approach.
- Excellent Operation Management.
- Product Development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong coordinating, administration and multi-tasking background combined with bilingual fluency.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and working well under pressure.
- Strong communication skills and good judgement in dealing with public.
- Proficient command in written and spoken English (Presentations, Documentation, Copywriting).
- Excellent command in Microsoft Office suite including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint and MS Visio.
- Familiar with various computer programming and software concepts wireframes and frameworks.
- Expert in Wizmen and Barco.
- Expert in different Collaboration & Project Management software.