QA Specialist for all kind of mobile apps and websites.
I am working as a freelancer for Project Management and (Manual-testing, White-box-testing, Performance-testing, Security Testing, Test plan, Test case design and writing).
I am hard working, passionate and extremely enthusiastic. I have over 5 years experience in Software Testing. I feel confident my skills and experience make me the perfect candidate for QA job. I am working on different types of application based on Mobile Media Testing (e.g. Mobile Devices such as iPhone's, iPads, Windows8, Black Berry, Android and Related Tools), Web Application Testing, Facebook Apps Testing etc.
I am following those process during my testing time:
• Participate in the SCRUM meetings and provide the test estimates.
• Review specifications.
• Creating the test plan and also test cases.
• Identify the test areas and training required.
• Identify the test tools (software and hardware) and maintain them.
• Write and update test cases.
• Perform sanity test.
• Test new features.
• Complete system test.
• Retest bugs.
• Write test completion report.
• Keep staging environments up-to-date.
• Take the owner ship of the bugs.
• Perform regression testing before each release into production.
• Performance testing (Load and stress testing).
I have collection of Following devices:
iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, iPhone 6/6 Plus (iOS 6.1.4, iOS 7.1.2, to iOS 9.0.1), iPad 3(iOS 8.0), iPad 4(iOS 7.0.4), iPad mini (iOS 9.0.1), iPad Air (iOS 8.4.1)
Samsung S5(5.0), Samsung S4(4.4), Android Samsung Nexus S (4.1.1), Samsung S3(4.3), Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1(N8000), Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Sony Xperia Z, Samsung Dous 3.
I have also strong knowledge in HTML, CSS, Javasript, jQuery, PHP, MySQL, Java. I have experienced work in a virtual team environment.
So, I can ensure you that I am the perfect fit for the QA and also Development position. You can relay on me.