Sr tech support Analyst
Last active: 17 days ago
My objective is to enhance my knowledge through utilizing my skills with the previous experience that I had. I have worked as a senior technical support associate for British Telecom (ISP) for two years. Currently i have been working with Optus an Australian ISP for a year. I am looking for an opportunity to work from home.
• I love working in the Cloud. With a comprehensive virtual background I am the person to assist you in completing your tasks. I have experience as everything from a Network analyst Analyst to a Virtual Assistant. Put me to work and see just how much we can accomplish, together!
• My goal is to work from home while caring for family. I am able to juggle multiple tasks and always complete jobs BEFORE the deadline
• I've worked as a Network Analyst/Specialist for my previous employer. As an analyst I liaise and set up network via VPN and FTP remotely and installed POS software. I also provided technical support through Team viewer and other apps for POS software. As a freelancer, I started as a network analyst, and have provided customer support in help desk and Set up offshore sites like fresh pizza, Sbarro, KFC, & papa john’s.
• I'm a 2nd year student in Bsc –Bachelor of Science
I'm very proficient in working with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. I speak English and Hindi. I perform web Research competently and I am very Good at FTP upload, Internet and network troubleshooting.
Provide support on LAPTOPs, DESKTOPs , PRINTERs , SCANNERs at REGISTRY level .
Configuration of BROADBAND ROUTERS, HUBS Home Networking and WIRELESS Networks, supporting BT TALK,(VOIP) services.
1 Dealing with Network Faults With BT Wholesale Plc
2 Configuring Yahoo Portal.
3 Networking with different topologies
4 Known operating systems=> win 98 SE, Win ME, Win 2000, Win XP and Win Vista, Win 7
5 And MACINTOSH (apple) pc's version 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4 ,10.5
6 Assisting customers to configure Anti Virus (McAfee).
7 Giving Support to configure Mail clients.
worked on POP, SMTP, IMAP server settings
worked on different BROWSERs(also know the architecture of IE)
I have experience in the following fields:
1. E bay & Amazon.com
2. Product and image uploader
-Troubleshooting Windows and Mac computers and WiFi connectivity issues.
-Installation and re-instillation of antivirus and firewall.
-WHMCS/Cpanel to manage support tickets and sales enquiries
-Set up and liase with sites for EPOS networking
-set up PBX and SIP trunking
-set up ,configure & troubleshoot modem,router Cisco IP phones softphones and telephony products
-sales & Upselling of Ntworking products
Adding extension with SIP trunks
set up SPA series Linksys ATA boxes
Troubleshooting Codec issue
Set up FAX Over IP
configure Cisco SPA series for VOIP Connections