Data Entry Professional / PDF Conversion Expert
Last active: 2 days ago
My chosen career has led me to specialize increasingly in the management of database system and PDF Conversions at a competitive level. I have experience in: database management, adding and updating information, and creating month-end reports allowing my ability to be utilized effectively; I also have experience in administration responsibilities and in client assistance. I have created a Database System Counter and Centralized Information System for the I-SERVE Client Assistance Center.
TECHNICAL SKILLS SUMMARY
- Expert in PDF Conversions to Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Programming & Scripting Language: Java, HTML, Visual Basic 6.0, VBA, VB.NET
- Proficient in Database Management using MySQL, MSSQL, MS Access
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Platforms: Windows XP, 2000, 7, 8.1, 10
- Concepts: Networking and Operating Systems
- Blogging Site: Tumblr.com
- Typing Speed: 50wpm
*Information Help Desk Assistant
- Help desk office reception duties such as answering telephone calls.
- Responsible for client’s queries and concerns, compiling and recording information and history securely.
- Perform data management, filing, organizing and safekeeping of confidential documents of office related information.
- Assigned to develop a program for the office’s convenience.
- Overall in charge of the database management.
- Responsible for adding related information and updates.
- Possess excellent communication skills and positive disposition.
- Possess well leadership skills and strict with details and deadlines.
- Pleasing personality and self-initiatives.
- Always curious and eager to learn.
- Able to work on different shift schedule if needed.
- Well in multitasking and driven.