Over last 5 years, I have been using different sorts of dialer CRM and soft-wares like Call-fire, Dristi, Skype, X-lite, K-lite and Cosmo.
I am currently working for a Canadian/US campaign under supervision of Virtual Works Studio as a Trainer/Team Leader/Appointment Setter and completed more than 1,666 hours on oDesk.
Completed trainings on Call Center & Outsourcing Managements with:
* Both outbound and inbound calls.
* B2B and B2C calls.
* Proper USA or Canadian English/accent.
* Have the knowledge of banks at Canada
* Transactions with CC on the call.
* Customer Service.
* Cosmo dialer, Call-fire, X lite/K lite dialer, Dristi, Skype etc.
* Can work out any web portal activities.
* Odesk and Elance independent contractor.
* Website research leads collection.
* Yellow pages, Manta, Yelp, Central Directory, and other SEO etc.
* Worked as: Trainer, Cold Caller, Appointment Setter, Customer Relations and Team leader/Closer
* Campaign mode: Outbound / B2B / US Campaign
* Worked on: Timeless Car Detailing (Australia), Sunistics (USA), Transmetron Drug (USA), Aerus Electrolux (USA), Home Improvement (USA), Good-Life Fitness (Canada), Merchant Cash and Capital (USA), Rapid Capital Funding (USA), 8 by 8 (USA), Liberty International Financial Group (Canada), Bell Canada (Canada).
I worked for both Inbound and Outbound campaigns on B2B and B2C.
I have full experience of data entries with all sort of MS Officials like MS Word and MS Excel and other web browsing, Business planning strategy and recruitment for a company.
I want to grow my career more high through oDesk and open for US/Canadian, UK, and Australian B2B & B2C campaigns.
I am open for discussion about work and your job to be done with quality.