Expert Business Development & Training Manager
Last active: 10 days ago
I am closely working with majority of UK/USA/AUS/CA/NZ/S'PORE/EU Universities & well versed with their Education sector. Overall my experience consists of 8 years of which 4 years of work experience comprise of working as a National Manager, handling a team of 40 members for a leading overseas education firm.
In this role I am personally responsible for a number of key successes, including:
1. Making new tie ups with many of the international schools, university liaison in various countries making seminars in the colleges, attending various exhibitions such as British Council, QS MBA fair & other educational fairs in the city to represent various universities.
2. Cross-trained the team, which has increased job satisfaction
3. Consistently complimented by my manager for a positive working attitude and a motivational spirit that had a positive effect on the team.
4. Won the “AGENT OF THE YEAR” & “THE BEST COUNSELOR AWARD IN ASIA” by University of Strathclyde & University of Plymouth, University of Westminster, Queen Mary University of London, Cambridge Education Group UK.
5. Traveled to the USA,UK,Australia, for various Agents Conferences & Training Sessions
I can assure you that my experience, industry knowledge and track record to date make me a strong candidate for this role. I possess all of the attributes you’re looking for and I believe this position is a perfect fit.
Some of the things i am very good at are as follows:
Managing social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn for marketing
Proven ability to motivate students for challenging courses and Educational programs
8+ years of work experience.
Excellent presentation, interpersonal, verbal & written communication, and listening skills.
Strong relationship building, influencing, and customer service skills.
Exceptionally organized with great ability to multi-task.
Uncommon ability to meet deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects, and work well
Strong project management skills.
Profound computer skills.
Uncommon ability to work independently, and within a team environment.
Immense ability to speak English as a foreign language.