(Free work for October)Multitasking Computer worker (Microsoft Office)
Last active: 07/09/2014
Over the Last 6 years I have developed a passion for writing stories and poetry. I have taken English Classes in both high school and college. I am a well dedicated and hard worker. I spend all of my time mostly on the internet. I am always socializing with friends and blogging. I like meeting new people and I am very friendly.I am also very experienced in computers. My father was a computer technician and since I was 3 he could not get me off a computer. I have experience in Microsoft office as well. My goal here is to make every one of my employers beyond satisfied.
• More than five years experience in replying and expressing calls
• Strong public relation, communication, and customer service skills.
• Ability to organize several projects and meet goals.
• MS Office: word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher.
• Experienced in managing confidential data.
• Multitasking and Mail Processing.
• Typing at 70 wpm.
• Maintaining Records and Files.
• Outstanding organizational, scheduling & time administration skills.
• Outstanding problem solver; determined situation efficiently.
• Managed customer queries and objections in a proficient manner.
• Kept detailed messages from the person called upon, containing name, call timing and business nature.
• Objective driven hard worker with strong managerial skills and comprehensive oriented.
• Exceptional adoptability and versatility.
• Superb multi tasking ability in stressed environment.
• Dedicated and hardworking.
I am interested in writing, data entry, blogging, personal assistant, data entry, researching, presentations, surveys, email response, typing, article, customer service jobs and also retyping scan and FedEx documents