To manage Human being into resourceful entity
Last active: 06/01/2014
CAREER GOAL: To become one of the skilled professional in today’s high competitive field with implementable position. I am very energetic, motivated individual. I have great interpersonal skills and necessary knowledge to become successful in this technological era. Therefore, I want a career that allows me to be on the fast track, appreciate my hard work and allow me to grow mentally as well as career wise.
CAREER SUMMARY: I have more than twelve years of experience in various local and abroad organizations with versatile responsibilities. While working with in close contact with entrepreneurs and top management, I gathered extensive business and technical knowledge and has involved with market research and report writing since last few years. Furthermore, I have attended various training courses local and abroad and acquired experiences and knowledge on the relevant issues.
- Participated in a 03 day training on “Franchise Management” conducted by Seven-Eleven Inc, USA
- Participated in a 10 day training on “Project Monitoring and Evaluation Technique” conducted by Satyam Computer Services, India
- Participated in a 03 days training on “Marketing High-tech Products” conducted by O&M, Hyderabad, India
- Participated in a 01 day training on “Total Quality Management” Conducted by Transcom Group, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Participated in a 03 day long training on “Improving Leadership skills” conducted by Shohel Sarker, Grameen Phone Ltd, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Participated in a 01 day training on “Total Quality Management” organized by TM Textiles & Garments Ltd.
- SA-8000 Standard:2008, certification course organized by SGS-Bangladesh Ltd
- PRINCE-2 Project Management training & certification (On going)
-Masters in Business Administration-Finance & HRM, BRAC University, Bangladesh
-Bachelors in Business Studies-Management Information System, University of Arizona, USA
-B.Sc (pass), 1995-1997 sessions, National University, Bangladesh – First Division
-HSC (1995), Dhaka Residential Model College, Dhaka, Bangladesh – First Division
-SSC (1993), Dhaka Residential Model College, Dhaka, Bangladesh – First Division
COMPUTER SKILLS: I have knowledge and skills for computer based fields in today’s world. I am also very inquisitive and fast learner. I am comfortable working under both IBM & Macintosh environment. Listed below are some of the applications and programs I have worked with:
• MS applications like Word, Excel, Power Point, Access etc
• C++ & JAVA
• Various Database Management software
• Various ERP and SAP software
Major Concentration of specialization:
• Brand promotion and development
• HRM policy generation and implementation
• Change Management
• General Administration
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: I have an excellent communication skill in both Bangla and English language. I also have the ability to communicate (to some extent) in Hindi, Urdu, Spanish and Italian language.
AWARD & RECOGNITION:
• First place achieved in an essay writing competition arranged by UNICEF, on World literacy day among all the schools of Bangladesh. The former First Lady of Bangladesh presented the award.
• Awards achieved from school and college for outstanding performances in leadership and sports.
• Several awards achieved from Bishwa Sahitta Kendra, for analytical excellence about world’s famous literacy works.
• Awarded Twice on Dean’s List at University of Arizona for having GPA over 3.5.
• Awarded Scholarship at BRAC University for educational excellence