Presentations that TRULY drive ACTION
"Mariana is an amazing designer. Clean lines and great interpretation of our project. A real star!"
"Mariana is one of the best resources I have ever found on Elance."
"Excellent in every way!"
WHAT DO I BELIEVE IN WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGN?
Design is the silent ambassador of your brand. — PAUL RAND
Make it simple. Make it memorable. Make it inviting to look at.
Make it fun to read. — LEO BURNETT
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. — MAYA ANGELOU
If it sounds good, you’ll hear it. If it looks good, you’ll see it. If it’s marketed right, you’ll buy it. But if it’s real, you’ll feel it. — KID ROCK
WHY ME? WHY NOT SOMEBODY ELSE? WHAT DO I OFFER?
"The professional in contrast to the amateur. Consider the differences. The amateur plays for fun. The professional plays for keeps. To the amateur, the game is his avocation. To the pro, it’s his vocation. The amateur plays part-time, the professional full-time. The amateur is a weekend warrior. The professional is there seven days a week. The word amateur comes from the Latin root meaning “to love”. The conventional interpretation is that the amateur pursues his calling out of love, while the pro does it for money. Not the way I see it. In my view, the amateur does not love the game enough. If he did, he would not pursue it as a sideline, distinct from his “real” vocation. The professional loves it so much he dedicates his life to it. He commits full-time. That’s what I mean when I say turning pro."
quote from "The War of Art", Steven Pressfield's awesome book
I am a true professional.
- Over 10 years of experience and most of them devoted to creating professional presentations (including templates in Power Point, Keynote, Prezi and icons, infographics and everything related).
HOW WE DO IT?
For fixed price projects we'll agree in 3 steps:
1. You show me your needs and existing content. We agree on dates, timeline, milestones and payment terms (all payments via escrow/upwork). (we can do this by skype, phone, email)
2. I submit a design concept for your approval and we can fine-tune it for as long as necessary until your needs are met.
3. I design and deliver your final product, according to what we agreed and while providing ongoing support.
For hourly rated projects, those are the 3 steps:
1. Estimate approximate needed time for the project using previous experience and jobs done. Submit it for approval. Parts agree.
2. Set a space of time for providing status updates (according to the length of the job). Keeping client aware of the amount of hours spent and content produced.
3. Final review of hours, total rates and delivery of the final product.