Last active: 3 months ago
Developer from Nottingham UK. Currently full-time employed and only taking on clients at higher than average rates ($250+ projects) and only working some weekends.
My skill sets include:
* PHP (Procedural, Object-oriented, Laravel framework, Codeigniter framework)
* MySQL (With experience data mining, extracting and enhancing databases of billions of rows of data, large text blogs, MyISAM & INNODB, etc).
* LAMP Environment (CentOS, Mint).
* HTML/HTML5, W3C compliant hand written code.
* Bootstrap 3 & 2.
* CSS & Less
* Linux (Server administration, bash scripting, Apache etc...)
* Internet / Affiliate Marketing (CJ, Clickbank, PayDotCom, Plimus, CPALead)
* Payment systems (MoneyBookers API, Paypal API, CPALead API, Google Checkout (haven't implemented GC API yet)
* Forums (PhpBB, FluxBB, PunBB, VBB, MyBB)
* Video platforms (FFMPEG, MP4, iOS / Mobile support, JWPlayer/FlowPlayer)
* Java (I don't freelance pure Java jobs though)
* Compatibility (I.E 8. I.E 7... etc...)
* CRM - RightNow CX
Due to the nature of my job and its high hours, I will likely only be developing on weekends, and as of yet have not re-started freelance work but if you have a job you think I could help with, fire me a message and lets talk!