Sales manager, business development manager (IT, linguistics)
Last active: 27 days ago
ABBYY Language Services
March 2014 – present time Manager of Ukrainian & European Sales Team
- software and translation services B2B sales;
- negotiations and partnership establishing;
- financial planning and reporting;
- marketing plan creation, promoting the company on Ukrainian market;
- collaboration with partners and negotiating with software developers;
- representing ABBYY LS at conferences and exhibitions.
- Winning tenders held by such companies as Chevron, Regal Petroleum, UNHCR;
- Signing contracts with McDonalds, Phoenix Contact, SoftServe, Deloitte, etc.
- Leading series of successful events for potential clients called ABBYY-LS.Lab / Ukraine;
- Representing ABBYY LS and reporting at such events as IT Weekend, iGames, Carrer4IT etc.
June 2012 – march 2014 National Key Account Manager
- Active attraction of corporate clients;
- Negotiating and signing contracts;
- Corporate database development and partial maintenance;
- Work with informational systems;
- Tender participation.
- Promotion to National Key Account Manager due to high personal performance;
- Monthly performance of individual sales plan;
- Implementation of individual projects for such key accounts as: BRSM-Nafta, Lukoil, Delonghi, Foxtrot, Microsoft Ukraine, Kievenergo etc.
November 2007 – February 2010 Sales Manager (individuals).
- Attracting new customers;
- Implementation of new projects, promotions;
- Identification and analysis of market capacity of individuals;
- Documentation (contracts, agreements etc. ...) and further arrangements with subscribers.
February 2010 - June 2011 Sales Manager (legal entities).
- Providing sales of services to legal entities;
- Customer’s maintenance;
- Identification and analysis of market capacity of legal entities;
- Documentation (contracts, agreements, deeds etc. ...).
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGES
- VoIP (Voice over IP), SIP, EVDO, CDMA, Fixed Services;
- CAT Tools, Localization, Technical translation;
- Experience of working abroad (USA, summer 2005), practice of teaching English;
- Practice of translation various references;
- Driver's license, category "B".
Sociability, responsibility, punctuality, self-improvement, sense of humor.
Interests - Football, electronic music, skiing.