Md Mahbubul Huda
Programmer/System Analyst/System Engineer
Objective: Get an opportunity to contribute for the success of an organization. Wish to transfer & share skills, studies and recent experiences to any Information Technology enabled Project. Friendly person with outgoing personality, eager and able to learn anything more that an organization can teach.
Experience: My project "Automated Student Attendance System with SMS" was selected as one of the top five finalist in eASiA Award 2011.
June 2013 to Present
I am working as Director and CTO of Assistance for ICT System Development Limited in Rangpur, Bangladesh. Leading a six members ICT System Development Team.
January 2010 to May 2013
I was working as Partner, System Analyst & Team Leader at our own ICT firm (RangSoft ICT Services) in Rangpur.
January 2008 to March 2011
I was working as Deputy Director (ICT) from 1st January 2008 to March 2011 (before that I was part time Assistant Director at same organization) at Rangpur Dental College, Rangpur Community Medical College & Rangpur Community Nursing Institute in Rangpur, Bangladesh.
• Maintain, Analyze and develop the organization’s Information System
• Prepare development plans for the organization’s service and quality improvement
• Arrange staff training session for customer care development
• Prepare project profile to establish ICT Training Center
• Assist Director (admin) and Chairperson for whole organization’s Administrative development with the help of ICT (additional responsibility as Deputy Director (Admin))
September 2008 to November 2008
I was working as Senior Assistant Manager (NOC) at Eastern Link BD (Pvt) Ltd an ISP in Dhaka, Bangladesh. (During this period I was on leave from Rangpur Dental College & Doctors Community Hospitals (Pvt.) Ltd due to my daughter’s treatment in Dhaka)
• Monitor ISP network status with Orion Network Monitoring System by SolarWinds.
• Bandwidth Management with Allot Bandwidth Manager.
• Prepare SLA and maintain correspondence with client organizations to provide our service.
• Network diagramming with MS-Visio
December 2003 to November 2007
I was working as Systems Engineer at K. Ali Commercial Services, TistaOnline (ISP) in Rangpur, Bangladesh.
• Manage & Troubleshoot existing ISP networks (includes DNS, DHCP, Mail, and Web Servers).
• Installation & Maintenance of VSAT for Telecommunications via Space Satellite.
• Problem Analysis, Network monitoring and optimization
• Site Survey, Configure, Install and Document network architecture, configure - router, firewalls, ADSL, SDSL, ADSL Multiplexer, Switches, Satellite Modem(Comtech CDM-570/600/700), Satellite Router (iDirect iNFINITY 3100), RCST (ViaSat, LinkStar), Communication Server (Livingstone PortMaster2e), ISM/UNII Band Radio (Motorola Canopy, VIP-WiLan, Ubiquity ) etc.
• Assist customers in resolving their service-related problems.
• Assist operators and support officers in carrying out their activities of monitoring the network services.
• Ensure 24x7x365 availability for customer’s mission critical network services.
• Closely work with system/network engineers at Remote NOC and Teleport.
• Prepare any types of Technical Documents including Project Proposal.
• Project Management.
• My VSAT Installation Qualification has been appreciated by Internet via Satellite Service Providers.
I was the Team Leader of 5 (Five) members for the 4 (Four) VSAT Installation Projects and under my direct supervision and team member’s cooperation made my Projects successful. Regularly 7 (Seven) staffs including Marketing & Support officers were working under my supervision. Since I am the only qualified professional within my organization it was my duty and I could able to transfer my knowledge and skill to my subordinates so that they can perform their day to day tasks with limited supervision.
October 2005 to December 2006
I was a Part Time Computer Instructor at BIAM (Bangladesh Institute of Administrative and Management) Foundation, Rangpur.
Responsibility: Train the High School Computer Teachers under ICT Training Program by the Education Ministry of Bangladesh.