Marketing and Communication Specialist, Translator
Last active: 2 days ago
In the last five years I’ve been working as a Marketing and Communication Specialist with two important companies in Romanian (Indra Group Romania – specialized in Business Consulting Services and Software Applications, and Federatia Patronatelor Farmaceutice – representing ‘Ethica’ Independent Pharmacies Group).
As an experienced Marketing and Communications Specialist, I have proven track record in a wide range of competencies. Here are a few highlights:
• Handled a wide range of creative services, collaborating with creative services peers, subordinates and vendors to produce marketing and other print communications, as well online communications and presentations.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills honed over the past 10 years corporate communications; from press releases to newsletters, web sites and guest columns.
• Developing and implementing communications and marketing strategies for reaching employees and other stakeholders.
• Providing marketing and communications counsel and expertise to executives and managers for issues management, benefits communications and employee relations.
• Market research and marketing planning;
• Delivering training in Business Communication;
My communication skills and knowledge are strongly supported by my wide experience in translation and interpreting. I’ve been working as a translator for English/Romanian since 2000, period in which I have worked with translation companies (Asco International) and IT companies (Electrica Soluziona, Intrasoft Intenational), translating for the European Commission. My work mostly concentrates on translation and revision of documents in the following fields: IT, business, education, legal, marketing and communication, health, tourism and literature.