JAVA J2EE Technical Solutions Architect/ Developer
16 years of extensive experience in: Solution Architecture Technical Project Management Software Development Business Process Management
IBM Websphere Technologies & Administration
•Specialisation in delivering solutions for clients in diverse domains such as BFSI (Banking & Financial Services Industry) and Insurance domain with domain expertise in Banking & Financial Services (Investment Banking, Custodian Banking & Retail Banking, Personal Banking, Equity & Derivatives, Fund Transfer, Corporate Banking), Telecom (Mobile Telecom, Wireline Telecom) and E- Commerce
• Deft in Project Life Cycle Management including project planning, scheduling & negotiations with the client for service level agreements / terms, project progress monitoring and delivery as per quality and time norms
• Deft in all phases of Application Development Life Cycle encompassing requirement analysis, architectural design, technical design, creating POC, preparing/reviewing estimation, code review, holding technical discussion, implementation, impact analysis, re-factoring, deployment and documentation
• Successfully completed Maxis Telecom Project in Kualalumpur, Malaysia in IBM
• Gained experience in Spring Framework and ORM Tools like Hibernate
• Sound knowledge of Java/J2EE, Design Patterns, OOPs, Web Services, XML, SOA, RDBMS, SQL and Architecture Frameworks with experience includes a wide-range of domains like BFSI, Telecom, B2B, and B2C Portals
• Enterprise Architect Practitioner; ; Role Description Defines and ensures a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology, not just to design IT systems but to deliver Business Change which may also be supported and enabled by IT.
• Managing end to end execution of project involving project planning, scheduling, execution and management in tune with the core business objectives; monitoring project progress as per scheduled deadlines and taking necessary steps to ensure project completion within time & effort parameters
• Handling risks and planning for contingencies to ensure minimal effect on deliverables; enforcing strict compliance to the SLA terms negotiated with the client
• Interfacing with onsite/offsite teams for gathering business requirements, conducting system analysis and implementing enterprise application modules for various customers
• Translating the client's business requirements into business applications that includes mapping business processes into feasible solutions
• Knowledge, expertise & experience of working on IBM BPM SOA Suite, Lombardi, iLog & JRules and IBM Websphere ESB for around 4 years in IBM, Xchanging & TCS.
• Assisting with security related audit support, SAS70, SOX, FISMA, and PCI with a methodical approach for Bank’s.
• Developed and an entire Information Technology Audit function.
• Resolving problems by working with business owners to develop remediation plans. Maintain and develop compliance process
• Designing and providing solutions to address the technical challenges, aligning with enterprise architectural roadmap
• Ensuring that the project follows business and technical strategic direction, presenting any alternate architectural solutions to the project
• Carrying out complete design, development, testing, troubleshooting and debugging of the software
• Setting up and maintaining process, documentation and quality standards for all phases of the SDLC
• Handling Enterprise Architectural Governance process and ensuring that the deliverables are properly aligned with the enterprise strategy
• Planning architecture for servers & clients, including extensive PKI design, developed requirements, wrote and reviewing operational standards / documents , tracking progress and monitoring deployment
• Developing status reports to keep upper management well informed