Web Developer (16years - PHP OO), WordPress, Security, Scripts (Scrap)
Last active: 8 days ago
I have developed small to large websites for 15 years, with experience in:
- Senior PHP Programmer
- Security (Spam/Hacker Prevention)
- WordPress Development/Customisation/Front End (Responsive)
- Computer Game Producer (Project Management)
- Online Producer (Website/Marketing Manager)
- Database Administrator
- System Administrator
- Online Marketing (SEM/Social)/Sales
- Computer Game Design
- Website Traffic (SEO)
- Forum Administration
- Website Usability analysis (UI, Conversions, Flow etc...)
Have worked with WordPress and other CMS's for 8 years. Can develop templated, custom and cloned websites.
Website functionality I have experience with:
- Online store (E-commerce)
- Membership website
- Secure content & downloads
- Software integration
- Mobile App.integration
- Social/Community Websites
- Travel Systems (Travelport/GDS/Galileo system)
- Blog and Forum
- Marketing Campaigns website integration
- CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and Custom Built)
- FTP Access updated from website
- Restaurant ordering system
- Linux Administration
- IIS Administration
- Amazon EC2
* Travel website using Galileo System (Travelport), Flight, Hotels & Vehicle hire.
* Online Store Management, Development and Marketing
Increased Online Digital store sales over 50% each year for 2 years running. They are now have a $1M turnover.
* Planet Auran
Created Online Community system that has run for over 12 years with 600,000+ members. Includes Online Shop, Profile, Forums, IRC, Upload/Download Facility (FTP), Game integration, administration (Profiles, Serial Numbers, Orders etc…), Warez Detection, Helpdesk and lots more.
Producer (Project Manager) on 6 Trainz titles.
* Battlestar Galactica
Producer (Project Manager) on Battlestar Galactica project for the Xbox 360 Live Arcade and PC, working with Vivendi and Sierra Online.
Web Manager / Lead PHP Developer (using MS SQL Server) on creating CMS with E-commerce systems for businesses listings and integration with the MyVirtualHome software.