Business Development and Marketing Manager
Last active: 1 month ago
Please accept this as my application for the position as freelance for your project. I am a University of Applied Sciences (FH) graduate in Munich, Germany, with a bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering and I hold a Master’s degree in Audiovisual Arts, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona. My goal is to pursue a career in sales management, marketing and consulting in the industry, with an emphasis on international business development.
This opportunity as freelance is of great interest to me, and I believe that both my good technical background and experience of more than sixteen years in sales, marketing and project management, as well as my academic qualifications make me a very competitive candidate. My key strengths for this position include:
• My direct responsability in implementing various sales and marketing strategies and management techniques in order to increase sales volume and improve profits.
• My direct experience in delivering, and improving upon, the highest level of customer service and to create the appropriate pipeline to reach business objectives for the companies in southern Europe and Latin America.
• My direct responsability in the coordination of the sales and marketing departments to transform marketing and sales leads into opportunities.
• My experience in supervising that the sales department carried out their work according to fair and honest practices.
• I have written company-specific guidelines and in-house training courses to understand the consumers’ real needs as a basis to make new clients to get a good glimpse of how company products will satisfy customer needs and wishes.
• I have been very successful at accomplishing assigned sales quotas and over the years. I have developed a good understanding of the way to drive sales through both direct sales and retail channels.
• My direct responsibility for dealing with the trade and export compliance laws and regulations in countries of southern Europe and Latin America.
• I have ample knowledge of the measurement and monitoring standards of IT, IP and communications networks, as well as their life-cycle planning, installation, commissioning and operations of products.
• I have experience in forecasting business goals and planning, as well as designing a strategic direction of customer accounts, developed over many years working in sales.
• I continuously strive for excellence.
• I drive myself as hard as I have to and go to extraordinary extremes to meet customer needs.
I am a result-driven, self-motivated and resourceful managing director with a proven ability to develop and strengthen management teams in order to maximize company profitability and efficiency. I am experienced in leading and expanding all areas of a business to make it a dynamic and progressive organization. I possess excellent analytical and communication skills and I am able to establish long-lasting and profitable relationships with customers, suppliers, high management and even stakeholders across the world. At present, I am accustomed to report to the very CEO and owner of a company, as this is what I had to do in Germany: Siemens GmbH, Vermop Gmbh, Starcke GmbH and Itestra GmbH, and in Spain: Abertis Holding.
I have also developed excellent problem-solving skills. I am skilled in establishing and maintaining contact between the company and the customers and I enjoy doing my best to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. I have acquired ample experience working in a team environment. I also have ample experience working with executive–level customers, and working effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines.
I am convinced that my key good competencies and desire to work will be useful for your projects.
Thank you for your time. I look forward to being able to discuss the position with you further.