Native Chinese Translator, College Assitant Professor, Marketing Pro
Last active: 08/13/2012
*Who Am I*
- Native Chinese Translator with more than 8 years of translation and adaption experience;
- Assistant Professor with 13 years of teaching experience for college students majoring in Business and English;
- Marketing Pro with strong marketing and economic law education background and proven work records;
- Internet-Marketing Specialist with 1 year industry experience; and
- Freelance writer with literary works published.
* What I Can Do for You*
- Translation: English to Chinese/Mandarin translation, proofreading, adaption and trans-creation. Specialty areas cover Marketing (esp. Internet Marketing), Education, Business, Law, Telecommunications, Electronics &IT.
- Writing: copywriting, creative writing, technical writing, soft text, blog creation and writing, e-book production, forum posting
- Internet-marketing: Chinese Wordpress, keywords development, Chinese SEO, Chinese SEM (Chinese local search engine ads), Chinese SMM, Chinese local C2C research or sourcing, Chinese local B2B research or sourcing, industry websites promotion, social bookmarking, e-mail marketing, SNS marketing, links exchange, SEO analysis
- Sales & Marketing: China market research, sourcing, factory research
* Why Me*
*Why Hire Me as a Translator*
- Over the past 8 years, I have translated more than 10 million words for such major clients as Dun & Brastreet, TNS, State Information Center of China, Dell, FedEx, Dow, Giesecke & Devrient, Kotler, IATA, K&L Gates, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola and Textappeal). Trust me like they trust me as a skillful and professional craftsman in revitalizing language power and adding real value to language in translation and adaption!
*Why Hire Me as a Marketing Consultant or Sourcing Agent*
- My comprehensive education and training background covering business and trade, Economic Law and Internet Marketing, 6 years of teaching experience in using such textbooks as Steven P. Robinson's Management, Philip Kotler's Principles of Marketing, George Belch and Michael Belch's Advertising and Promotion: An Integrated Marketing Communications Perspective, Top 10% scores in oDesk marketing tests, and 1 year industry experience in At0086.com, the largest integrated service portal for foreigners coming to China and a foreign trade company render me unique market insights esp. into the import and export market, making me your best partner helping you enter China market, source from China, do market researches and factory researches, etc.
*Why Hire Me as a Web Marketing Specialist*
- In the past year (Jan. 2011-Dec.2011), I was sent by my college to work in a foreign-oriented service company (At0086.com) and a foreign trade company in an exchange program. I worked as the Head of Editing & Promotion and Head of Internet Marketing and Business Development respectively, earning hands-on experience in webpage design, UI review, web content provision, SEO, SEM, SMM,SNS marketing, email marketing, blog marketing, B2B marketing, ads copywriting, and creative marketing.
*Why Hire Me as a Copywriter*
- My B.A. in Business and Trade English, M.A. in English Language and Literature, 13 years of teaching experience for college English majors and Top 10% scores in oDesk tests for writing professionals are strong evidence of my mastery of English language and writing.
- My intrinsic interest in Chinese literature, my enormous Chinese reading list and never-ceasing Chinese literary works creation experience render me deeper understanding of Chinese language and better writing techniques than average Chinese.