Last active: 7 days ago
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 4 years experience in designing, developing, integrating, and supporting applications, including content management and database design.
• Apply in-depth understanding of business and IT requirements to streamline administration and internal processes, resulting in enhanced automation and operational efficiency.
• Knowledge of numerous programming languages, including C#, VB.Net, and Visual Basic.
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
• Ability to learn and develop with an existing and proprietary framework.
• Evaluate alternative solutions and workarounds when source code is not available.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• I am dedicated, hardworking and committed to work. My priority and concern is to give satisfaction to my employer in all the works that will be given to me.
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2012, MySQL, MS Access.
Sever: IIS (Internet Information Service).
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2008/2012, Kali Linux.
Methodologies, Development Tools & Environments: Waterfall Approach, Prototyping Approach, Integrated Software Development, MVC, API, Web Service, Saleslogix, SAP Crystal Report, Zapier, Visual Studio 2010/2013.