Graphic Designer/ Web Designer/ UI/UX Designer/ Logo Designer
Last active: 1 day ago
Are you looking for creative and extraordinary design? Do you need some help with usability solutions or professional consultancy from a specialist in art?
With over 11 year Graphic Designer career I gained strong understanding of UI/UX principles and best practices, the latest trends in design and user experience, improved the knowledge of related disciplines such as information architecture, interaction design and end user research.
As a result, I look forward to serving small businesses, startups, and other organizations with their print and digital visual needs including logos, app icons, app store marketing assets, brand guidelines, mobile engagement marketing and advertising, event graphics, print collateral and additional marketing materials. I also have extensive expertise developing a range of websites layouts, wireframes, web and mobile applications as well as design for social platforms and online forums.
I have completed four years of graphics design in art school and graduated in Visual Arts at the Academy of Fine Arts in Florence and Bologna in Italy. This has led to a broader perspective, making my designs more unusual, interesting, compelling, and unique. Likewise, I have extensive experience as a freelancer. Working with various business processes, I have refined my ability to cooperate and partner with international companies and organizations large and small. I have collaborated with buyers' IT departments, organized working processes, and managed people from my team. Over several years, I successfully managed small teams and worked with other professionals in the web development process. I have also worked on projects with artists, photographers, designers, and developers.
My aim is to understand your needs. I carefully listen to your objectives and what you envision for your Internet Presence. Then I work with you, offering our expertise in Internet technology and Graphic Design. I never consider the project a success until your expectations - what you envision - have been exceeded. I believe that all of my visual products should be beautiful and accessible to delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them.
My key expertise and qualifications:
• Excellent design skills, including strong understanding of typography, layout, color, and composition and visualization principles
• Deep understanding of user-centered design methods and usability principles
• Excellent analytic ability, especially with regard to observation of user behavior
• High degree of creativity, interaction design and problem solving ability.
• The ability to take an idea from concept to implementation
• Strong software design communication skills (ability to communicate one's ideas through their design).
• A critical eye for clean visual designs and particular attention to details
• Ability to work well with people and quickly learn new concepts.
• Self-motivated and Persistent with great love for books as a gold mine of self-education.