Justine Rae Obedoza
Customer Care and Administrative Support Specialist
Last active: 3 months ago
*Customer satisfaction is my priority.
* I am a versatile specialist in customer service, email handling, chat and technical support.My experience in customer and administrative support industry has taught me how to meet and exceed each customer’s expectations.
* I am well capable with interacting with all kinds of customer since one my area of specialty is psychology.
* I have assisted all types of customers in all types of settings such as answering inquiries, assisting clients with refunds, returns and credits,order processing, order cancellation, helping clients resolve their complaints and concerns.
* I have a background for basic trouble shooting and some knowledge about marketing strategies.
* I am confident that I can offer my employer and the company the customer service, communication and problem solving skills they are seeking.
* I do have an experience with Zendesk, liveperson and customer CRM and I am willing to work night shift and holidays, whatever the work demands of me will be okay. I will do my utmost best at any job I get.
*I have worked in the customer service/support industry for more than 2 years and I assure you that I have delivered a great quality of work to all of my clients/company.
*Characteristics and Skills
-Strong in English writing skills, vocabulary and word choices for customer
-Proactively solve problems
-Fast learner and able to follow direction preciously