Blanche Marie Montanez
BARRISTER, Paralegal, Intl Legal Contract Writer,Legal/Admin Assistant
Bachelor of Laws - 6 YEARS of exposure in Labor Law, Criminal Law, Civil Law, Commercial Law, Constitutional Law, International Law, Remedial Law. Legal Writing, Social Legislation, Conflict of Laws.
Bachelor of Arts, Major in Political Science with units earned in Mass Communication- A Dean's Lister; With very good communication and writing skills; Orator; Writer
* Paralegal for a Real Estate Company based in USA
* Legal Contract Officer for Trade International Council based in Belgium
* Paralegal for HIPAA Specializing Law Office based in USA
* Legal Proofreader/ Paralegal- www.myparole.info based in USA
* Was a Paralegal for a Solo Practitioner in Texas, USA
* Was a Paralegal/ Administrative Assistant for a practicing lawyer in Georgia, USA.
* Was a Virtual Legal and Administrative Assistant to a New York based lawyer.
Customer Service Specialist- for Dish Network. I handled billing, programming, and installation concerns. I was also exposed to outbound calls selling bundled internet connections to the 50 States in the USA.
Human Resource Officer for Training and Recruitment- for San Miguel Corporation
reliable Legal and Non-Legal Transcription
**Legal Forms capable of writing/ drafting/ editing: **
B: Negotiable Instruments (Promissory Note, Bill of Exchange)
D: Partnership and Corporation forms
E: Donation and Wills
G. Special Civil Actions
H. Provisional Remedies
I: Land Registration Proceedings
J: Chattel Mortgage Foreclosure Proceedings
K: Copyright,Trade-Mark, Trade-Name and Patent
These the contracts I have drafted for my clients here in Odesk. Please click this link --> https://www.odesk.com/users/~01ac011caf5b3687fc/projects/484143113597075456