Software Quality Assurance
Last active: 11/09/2014
With more than 5.5 year working experience in Software Quality Assurance, I have gained a certain professionalism level as a Senior Quality Control:
• Ability to test planning: ability to analyzing a project to determine the scope of testing needed, the number of people needed, the time available for testing activities.
• Good experience in developing test plans, test cases, from product requirements and engineering specifications.
• Ability to perform various kind of tests, such as Project Alpha testing, integration testing, alpha testing, beta testing, regression testing, system testing.., and how to evaluate whether the system under test passes or fails.
• Good experience in developing and present test results, reports.
• Good experience in participating actively in requirement and design reviews, code reviews, develop specification and test plans.
• Ability of defect Management: Understanding the nature of defects, how to report defects, how to track defects and how to use the information gained from defects to improve the development and testing processes
• Ability of listen and meet people’s psychology, be sympathize and give advices
• Responsible, thoughtful, and pro-active
• Creative thinking
• Good communication skill and persuade ability
• Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
• Working in a multi-cutural working environment
• Ability to produce high-quality work underpressure