Quality Accounting Service Provider
Last active: 2 months ago
I am an honest, dependable, competent, highly motivated and self-driven licensed Bangladesh accountant whose objective here is to do superior quality accounting work as efficiently as possible. I have been working as a CPA ever since I got my license in 1988 and majority of my corporate stint were with highly admired companies in the Bangladesh. My expertise are on financial statements preparation, bookkeeping, business valuation, financial ratios, financial projections, accounting & finance process documentation, cost accounting, taxation, budgeting, auditing and construction accounting.
For the past 2 years, I have been serving clients online. The tasks that I have been doing for most clients from the US, Canada, Australia, Germany, Switzerland & Japan here at oDesk are the following:
1) Setting up & maintaining the books of account using Quickbooks (online & desktop versions), Wave Accounting, Xero, Outright & MoneyWorks
2) Trouble shooting/cleaning up books of account which are a big MESS to make sure that bookkeeping adheres to proper accounting procedures.
3) Working on several months worth of transactions in Quickbooks (starting from scratch - from data entry up to finalization of financial reports) in preparation for tax filing.
4) Bank reconciliation
5) Weekly updating of the books of account
6) Preparing financial projections
7) Preparing T2s using Intuit Profile Tax Software to assist a Canadian accountant in the processing of SR&ED claims.
8) Financial analysis
9) Weekly financial reporting
10) Weekly consolidation of large volumes of data using Excel tricks.
11) Giving financial advise as to how to improve bottom lines and how the reports should be done.
I have above average skills to work on jobs other than my accounting profession. Some of these are transcription, web research, data entry and excel charts.
If you want someone who has a good personality aside from a good resume, then hire me. :-)
*Expert in the use of Roambi, Shoeboxed, Quickbooks, Xero, MoneyWorks, Outright, Wave Accounting, SAP*